Thursday, January 1, 2009

JessicaSprague.com Gallery - Up and Running - Self-Paced Class/My Granddog Mocha!


JessicaSprague.com Gallery - Up and Running - Self-Paced Class/My Granddog Mocha!

Check it out!!! My very first digital page and my first gallery post. It's very basic, but it's a start! I can already tell I won't be a full-time digital scrapper. I miss touching the paper and ribbons, etc. It's great to learn how to use PSE though. I still have a lot to learn, but you CAN size a picture to be whatever size you want and now I know how.

3 comments:

Scrappingeek said...

Congrats on 2 things!!!!! Your 1st digital....quite impressive.....and your 1st layout upload. Very nice. This is a simple layout but the design and colors are very nicely done.

Pam Sivage said...

Good for you! Beautiful first layout! I may have to check this out!

Anonymous said...

Mocha loves you too!!